.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pachalafaka

Portuguese guy moves to Istanbul, learns turkish and lives the new culture.
Um português em Istanbul
Bir portekiz İstanbul'da

Name:
Location: Türkiye

2004-12-07

Backup

2 Weeks ago disaster happened, my portable pc disk crashed! This was really bad, because I depended on this laptop for so many things! And worse of all... I didn't backup my files!!!
Fortunately I was able to find a representant of Acer in Istanbul! They were really helpfull, they replaced the bad disk and recovered as much as they could from the old one, and all this for free since the laptop is still in the guarantee period! I was impressed!
I had planned to spend this last 2 weeks before going to Portugal sending CV's and searching job but I ended up spending most of the time finding a way to get the laptop back to work... Now the worse thing is I lost all the fotos I took in this 4 months in Istanbul!!! :( I think I had about 300 fotos! All the places and people I met here... no pictures to remember them...
So I take this oportunity to send a message to you all: Backup your files!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the most important thing is to keep it in our minds!!!!
have a good trip.
RN

09 December, 2004 14:58  
Blogger Aziz said...

Yes, it will stay in my mind, but you know how I love making those picture slide shows where I show 500 pictures in 2 minutes while telling the story of my trip...
Oh well, next time I return to PT I promise to bring loads of pics!

13 December, 2004 20:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home