.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pachalafaka

Portuguese guy moves to Istanbul, learns turkish and lives the new culture.
Um português em Istanbul
Bir portekiz İstanbul'da

Name:
Location: Türkiye

2005-10-04

Reflexoes

Lately I have been really off from this blog. I want to keep writing and sharing my day to day thoughts, but I think I haven't yet found the best way to do it in a good sistematic way that I can easily integrate with day to day life.


I think this is a common problem for bloggers, during the day I find myself thinking "Wow! this is interesting I must blog it!" But in the end of the day when I get home I've got many other things on my ming and a tired body and mind that don't feel like doing it.


Also, the whole translation thing has become another reason tiring task makin it 3 times harder to put the post out. Here's an interesting read on the multi-language blog problem


So I'm thinking about restructuring a few things to make it easier on me and keep doing the sharing. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them.


While I don't restructure, let me add a few things worst blogging in this post:
I ran again the Euro-Asia marathon, or I should say I walked the 8 km mini-marathon that starts in the Asian continent, crosses the Bosphorus and finishes on the European continent. The weather didn't help much, so there weren't as many people as last year, but it was preety fun.


And also the Ramadan, tomorrow is the first day of the Ramadan, people that fast will start doing it for about 30 days, it will be interesting to see how people at work deal with it, I think more posts will come on this subject.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ççççç

14 December, 2005 21:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home