.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pachalafaka

Portuguese guy moves to Istanbul, learns turkish and lives the new culture.
Um português em Istanbul
Bir portekiz İstanbul'da

Name:
Location: Türkiye

2005-06-29

Back from trips / De volta / Döndüm


3 weeks ago I went to Greece for a weekend, and I spent last week on vacations in Antalya, the sunny south of Turkey. I intent to give more details about my experience in the South. I saw had a really good time and I saw great places!


3 semanas atras fui à Grécia, e passei a última semana de férias em Antalya, no sul da Turquia. Espero escrever em breve mais detalhes sobre as férias no sul. Foram umas férias muito boas em sítios espetaculares!


3 hafta önce Yunıstan'a gittim, ve geçen haftada Antalya'da gittim. Antalya hakında yazmak istiyorum. Orada çok eğlendim ve güzel yerleri gördüm!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ficamos a espera!
Can hardly wait :D

02 July, 2005 19:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home