.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pachalafaka

Portuguese guy moves to Istanbul, learns turkish and lives the new culture.
Um português em Istanbul
Bir portekiz İstanbul'da

Name:
Location: Türkiye

2005-03-04

I got a job!

After 2 months looking for a job I finally got one. I sent 40 CV's, received interest from 4 companies and finally received 2 job offers.
I decided for a company that isn't too far and has an interesting big project starting. I'll work as a software developer in the same business area of my last company in Portugal. I'll start my new working life (from 9h to 18h) during this month.
So the life of student/tourist/borga is finishing........................................................................ snif snif

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ganda cromo! Então os meus parabéns!!!
Nós (BMS,RCP,LAC) estamos por Varsóvia (sabe-se lá por quanto tempo). Um abraço de todos.

11 March, 2005 01:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ficamos muito satisfeitos com a notícia. Boa Páscoa. Zé e Clara

23 March, 2005 23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home