.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pachalafaka

Portuguese guy moves to Istanbul, learns turkish and lives the new culture.
Um português em Istanbul
Bir portekiz İstanbul'da

Name:
Location: Türkiye

2004-08-18

Almost gone

It is now departure day minus 1.
Everything seems to be ready, I'm not packing too much stuff since I'll probably be moving from place to place in the begining.
I started learning turkish online and I allready know 120 words! And I know how to make some dialogs like What is this?, Who is this?. It seems like grammar is not that hard and the difficult stuff is memorizing all the vocabulary that is so different from anything I know.
After 2 weeks of farewell lunches and dinners I gained 2Kg! And I wasn't able to see everyone!! Anyway, it's just 4 months, I'll be right back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home